Monday, August 1, 2011

singapore is LOVE (vol.1)

I M BACK! ! how was my singapore trip? of course, have a lot a lot of FUN!thanks my two bro and two sis as our tour guide bring my sista and I went around singapore


let‘s see the picture!


****warning***If you’re feeling hugry now,, OOPPS! I wanna apologzise to you..because I m gonna share a lot of mouth watering picture SOON :D



first....BUGIS STREET!!

I LOVE BUGIS :D

we just having some snack and drinks at there :)

japanese cafe! nice environment with good food :)




huge menu @@



matcha and red bean supper match !!!



I forgot whats the name..it just like crunchy pizza !


i like scallop /(^^)/



takoyaki..





here is our dinner.KUISHIN BO japanese buffet :D

SALMON IS LOVE :)





MY BRO


ah ha!!this is what people craving for!

the tatse was pretty good :)


this is how we eat!


i like dessert<green tea and vanilla mix>



huh?why my font suddenly like this??
==


No comments:

Post a Comment