Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I LOVE DRAMA

HELO...

ough....not yet blog about my melaka trip last week :(

hmm..this weekend is heading to SINGAPORE with sis !!!

yeah!!! I wanna go bugis street,,,miss the avacado juice soo much !! (mouth watering :p)

Share a video for you guys..

click this link >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9-zNGzH40

HERE IS THE INFORMATION

主办单位:吉隆坡中华独立中学戏剧学会CHKL Drama Society
剧名:《嬷嬷的魔幻方盒》
剧种:中文魔幻舞台剧
剧长:1小时30分

...日期Date :2011年7月29日(星期五)
时间Time :3.30pm – 5.30pm / 7.30pm – 9.30
地点Venue :吉隆坡中华独立中学 光前堂
票价Ticket Price:RM15(普通票)/RM12(团体票-1​5人)

订票热线Hotline:016-6046123(李燕​婷)/ 017 – 3915783(陈晓双)

This show is present by drama society chong hwa kl (I already joined this family almost 5 yrs!! :)

so...please support it!!

♥ thankhew



hmm..many things happened yesterday..because of singapore trip and drama show.I cannot join cky and brandon them go penang berjaya resort :(

haiz... am I greedy?? I hope i can get both of them :(

Forget it,forget it ... lets cheer and look forward my wonderfull weekends !!!





BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment