Tuesday, July 12, 2011

another fully booked weekend :p

Hi :)

after bath is the best blog time for ME :)

since my sista back..I keep hang out in weekends =.=

last friday,I brought my sis to campus :)

because she is free.haha..so I drive to campus,thanks god...for no traffic jam.

when I have class,she wait me at library and keep skype and keep watching teen wolf = =

so..i think she will not boring waiting me for almost 2hour :D

WE have lunch at wong kok.

hrmm,,,my sis keep saying the fried rice is nice,,,how nice,,,so nice =.=

ah ha! she is fried rice LOVER !

of course after lunch...a cup of chatime is da BEST ~

as usual...matcha red bean smoothie.that just only what I order :)





that is too rush rush rush = =

after class...we straight go to GENTING .

thanks god too....no traffic jam :)

I keep worry in the whole journey to genting..

because of 709 riot :(

here the picture >>>>


at hotel lobby (resort world hotel)

ps:my sis looks NERD :P



we just stay there one night...


ta da....my daddy so cute..hahaha :D





I LIKE THIS PICTURE>>



wee... :)
2nd day we go SAISAKI for lunch :D
with my cousins :)

this all colourfull sushi are took by my sis.
i will never eat sushi in buffet.

i just keep on take SALMON & OYSTER (haha...)




i like this photo !!!!

LOVE IT ♥



here the cousin bro..



and cute cute cousin sis :) both of them so cute!







>>>>END <<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment