Thursday, July 7, 2011

YO YO YO :)

HEY YO!

my blog time :)
hmm..is time to share what i did,where i went last week :)

HERE WE START!

destination 1-----LANGKAWI

we set off bout 6am = =

on the way to langkawi,we sleep like a PIG "(00)"

thank to our driver :) Brandon !

haha..but he keep snoring while driving =.=

------ after the super freaking long journey......we arrived!!!!!!!! kedah... ----

we still need took ferry to langkawi :(

too bad,so sad :( the air cond in the ferry have problem = =

my god...the temperature inside the ferry like a sauna = =

and the malay non stop coughing,baby non stop crying = =

I want vomit...seriously.. after this, I will never take ferry again..no more ferry!

okay..forget the suffer thingy = =

lets the photos tell the story ---->>


we wear the same T,that daddy bought for us :)



the couple and me :)


owh..is spongebob T



hey...mr.rabbit you are soo cute :)
I long to bring you home !

Here the cable car.the ticket price is 30bucks per person

there have a promotion in the happy hour 5pm-7pm.just cost 15bucks.




here the view and us....the view is super nice!
but for me,I have lil bit height phobia...SO... =.=
it is scary for me to cross the brigde :(

destination2-----PENANG




the view :)


no asam laksa no penang :)


rojak


mummy in the house :p


my cousin sis ,samantha :)


ah ha...this is must buy item! :D


_______________________

what a non stop eating trip= =
i think i gain my weight again:(
so sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment