Thursday, June 16, 2011

I CITY weih!!

yesterday went to I City :)

actually nothing fun there just take picture with the light

haha..but we went to snow walk.

quite fun..haha..and really really cool~ wow..shioknya ;)

oh ya!!before enter the snow walk..

a thing stand there shocked me indeedly!!

guess what?!! is my love!!

huh..why you two not stay under the sea??

haha...glad to meet you two at i city :D


I LIKE YOUR NOSE ;)
(yellow yellow ...)


hold your hand


non stop take picture with them :) hmmm...i hope can bring you home!!
sooo cute man!

then...
lets go into snowy world
huh...realllyyy cool = =
my hand gonna freeze up.


me and ms.ziting


me and mr.blur


3 of us


GONG XI GONG XI


SAY HELLO!!! my mummy :)


having our dinner at look out point
the food ..hmmm..not good at all


i city view :)


more photo in my FB.


OKAY..bye :p

No comments:

Post a Comment