Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekends !!

hooray...

hmm..keep hang out in this weekends :)

i think my mom gonna scold me :'(

hehe..thursday class end straight go to desa park city

for what?

teehee...is just for this>>



his favourite mango with raisin topping. :)
hmm...two thumbs up!!



helo..mr.blackie :P



HEYHEY...is my turn yo!

green tea with red bean topping,,

hmm..but i think mango is better :P

SO..I keep stealing from him..haha

after that
we went to cinema for movie
unfortunately..the movie had cancle.
argh!!!
so..i went back his house.
watch 龙凤店 in laptop..
haiz..suddenly big screen changed to small screen.
at this movie is pointless = =

Next day..gang yan fetch me to kepong
i wanna bought ingredient to bake :)
hehe..lets bake some cakes at this tuesday!
hehe..no class on this tuesday..woohoo :)

received brandon called,he invited us to go his house.
Hmm..then I just went back my house take a bath and say goodbye to my mum = =

brandon‘s house at kuala selangor.
hehe..we ate gam heong crab and lala..nice and cheap! ;D

haha..brandon tee with a funny face !



big kids v.s small kid = =


hehe :)



we watch movie in laptop again..shutter!!!
i close my eye..at every scary part = =
and i already slept while the movie keep playing,,

i m too fatigue !!

haha..nothing special.

but is better than keep online at home :D

HEHE..bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment