Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BRAVE

phew...finally two presentation are passed!!!

congrat!!hmm...next week,final assessment is waiting for me..

argh!! I WANT TERM BREAK !!!

all my friends are enjoying their school holiday.

I WANT TOO :(

watch kungfu panda 2 at pyramid yesterday.
hehe..funny and cute :D NOT BAD!

hmm..

wanna talk about my friend brandon.

he gave me a big surprise for me last night.

he come back from AUS(secretly) lol..

and suddenlly stand at my house‘s gate.

I totally scream out = =

and cry out :( because I cant believe at that momment.

brandon tee...why you so annoying!!!

he is the friend that saw me crying and still can laugh loudly
and he look really excited when saw my tears dropping down..= =
yup.what friend is this???

after calm down.we go to ss15 chatime,and the two naugthy girl delia and hui ling :P

chit chat till almost 12pm.

haiz...i cant sleep last night.Is just a dream?i non-stop thinking it.
and I lie gangyan too :( so sorry ..






share this for you all :)

love this guy.love his spirit of music.love his ROCK.love his RAP :)







meaningfull lyrics,hope you like it too .

BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment