Thursday, June 2, 2011

Judy Moody

huh..seriously hungry right now :(

but my house dont have any snack.

hmm,,,mummy..mummy...come back faster please~~

just come back from campus.

OMG...i was stucked in the traffic jam almost 2 hour.

till now...i arrived home..bath..then blog :)

thankew much much to ONE FM.hehe..you are my number 1



I am in the blue right now.
I dont like my english leturer to the MAX!!!
today,she told us she is dissappointed,because the presentation is bad and bla bla bla...
we might be fail in english.
what is this!!! shit!!!
what presentation you want!!!
we just felt nervous not mean we dont care at this!!

HATE IT!!! still call us to write an essay 'a self-reflection of my presentation'
about 200word!!
what is this!!!my god..i just write simply with the conclusion
: I PROMISE I WILL IMPROVE NEXT TIME
lol....why I become so dog huh? = =

k...stop here..very angry right now.
haha..share my groupmate‘s status


glad roum- I would say 95% of my classmates got really pissed off by her today, so I bet she's gonna cry after reading all of our essays of 'My self-reflection of my presentation', but more like complaining and making her piss even more! :D hahaha! ahh well, gonna cook myself dinner and watch a nice movie.

ivin tee: yeah , maybe I didn't do well in my presentation , but don't means that I don't care .
:God damn , my freaking favourite Ms Fat Ass , Trust me , I Love you the the max !
;If I'm that good , I don't think I need to attend your class . Right ?
: Like seriously , you think we would just pay around 9 k for having fun in term 1 & we purposely wanted to fail for our presentation
lih koon ang-What should I do?If I am do well , why I need to study it ...I don't know what to do already..


haha..they are angry than me..i am gonna stop thinking about her..
and turn in my warm bed :)

nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment